Family doctors are invited to join a six-part webinar series about billing GPSC fees to build confidence when billing GPSC incentives, better understand correct billing and fee rules, and to ensure comprehensive billing for all services.
All family physicians and MOAs are encouraged to join live webinars led by physician educators to receive information that is up-to-date, advice that is relevant, and to engage in real-time discussion. Family physicians may choose to attend the content areas most relevant to their practice needs; however, content presented earlier in the series will not be repeated. Webinars are not recorded, and space is limited.
• Session 1: MSP Basics – Introduction to Billing for Family Practice (Tuesday, 15 September, 6:00–8:00 p.m.)
• Session 2: GPSC Billing Part 1 (Tuesday, 6 October, 6:00–7:30 p.m.)
• Session 3: GPSC Billing Part 2 (Tuesday, 27 October, 6:00–7:30 p.m.)
• Session 4: GPSC Billing Part 3 (Thursday, 12 November, 6:00–7:30 p.m.)
• Session 5: GPSC Billing Part 4 (Tuesday, 24 November, 6:00–7:30 p.m.)
• Session 6: Case-Based Exercises (Wednesday, 9 December, 6:00–7:30 p.m.)
Visit the GPSC website for more information and to register.
Senior Manager, Learning Evaluation & Practice Incentives
Engagement & Quality Improvement, Doctors of BC
This post has not been peer reviewed by the BCMJ Editorial Board