- Contact us with any questions you have about the journal. Click to learn more.
- The BCMJ is overseen and peer reviewed by an eight-physician Editorial Board that operates at arms-length from Doctors of BC so that it can be an open forum for debate on any topic. Click to learn more.
- Established in 1959, the BCMJ provides continuing medical education with a focus on evidence-based medicine, along with debate on medicine and medical politics, and more. Click to learn more.
- First published in 1959, the BCMJ is a general medical journal governed by an editorial board of physicians from numerous disciplines. It is the official publication of Doctors of BC. Click to learn more.
- If you have questions about writing an article based on something you've read in the BCMJ, Click to learn more.
- Permission to reprint a BCMJ article published prior to 2022, or to link to our site, is granted in most cases, but you must contact us first. Starting in 2022, copyright for articles published in the BCMJ will remain with the article’s authors or their institutions under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 license. Click to learn more.