Join us for another successful, comprehensive update in Diabetes Care at the Radisson Hotel Vancouver Airport, Richmond, BC!
The 2019 agenda features evidence and research-based presentations designed for family physicians, allied health, diabetes educators, podiatrists, and other health care professionals who have an interest in diabetes care. Topics include working within the health care system to treat diabetes, controversies and updates in diabetes, lifestyle management, and case discussions.
• Get it Covered: Tips & Tricks to Help Patients Pay for Prescriptions
• We’re Testing Too Much! A Streamlined Approach to Laboratory Monitoring in Diabetes
• Diabetes Care in First Nations Patients
• The Current Diabetes Canada Guidelines: What’s Included?
• Under Pressure: Top 3 Things for Managing Hypertension in Diabetes
• Helping Patients Who Slip Through the Cracks